Manufacturers & Products (West)
Manufacturers and products available in the West Region
In August 2015, JDSU announced the separation of its Commercial Optical Products (LUMENTUM) and the Communication Test Equipment (Viavi).
Lumentum manufactures a comprehensive affordable WDM portfolio known as WaveReady. WaveReady Solutions are easy to install carrier-grade and NEBS-3 Certified transmission products. The WaveReady Platform supports Optical Amplification, WDM transport, Data Center Interconnects, Optical Monitoring, DAS front/backhaul Solutions, and many more applications. As a Layer 1 Easy Install Solution, these solutions are ideal for complementing existing or new networks.
A global supplier of optical fibers and communications cables. (Central Territory - TX, OK) (West Territory - CO, WY, MT)
The combined TYCO Electronics and ADC offers a vast product portfolio for the next generation broadband networks.
Product solutions include:
- Wireless Connectivity
Cable and pipe locators and cable locate systems designed for any application including:
- vLoc-9800 - Designed for production locating, it delivers enhanced sensitivity and uncomplicated line identification unlike any other locator in the field today.
- short-range portable transmitters for general locates & sheath fault pinpointing
- long-range locate systems (FLS) with remote controlled rack mount transmitters
Muletape is a low stretch, high strength woven pulling tape, produced with abrasion-resistant polyester or aramid fibers. It is also available with a corrosion-resistant metallic conductor. This unique combination provides users of Detectable Muletpe with a single product for locating, measuring, and pulling.
Complete line of fiber optic splicing equipment, tools and accessories:
- Single and Ribbon fiber splicers
- optical fiber strippers
- protection sleeve heaters
- splice-on connectors
- ribbon forming tools
- kits containing all the necessary tools and consumables
Safety and rescue products for manholes and confined spaces including:
- retrieval equipment
- single and multi-gas monitors
- vehicles & trailers for splicing, including the POD & FeatherLite small lightweight splicing trailer
Products are sold into the communications, power utility markets, general electrical trades, CATV, MRO industrial, and data communications markets in over fifty countries worldwide
- high performance cable lubricants
- aerosol sprays
- cable cleaners and degreasers
- directional boring drilling fluid
- air repair air pressurized leak repair
- bonduit duct adhesive
- FiberKleen fiber and connector cleaner
- SqueekyKleen cable gel remover
ACT Communications has developed a long list of products that are both off the shelf and custom designed for very specific Telecom needs.
This includes AC, DC and Data protectors for Central Offices, Regen Huts and Cellular Towers.
Next generation FTTX desktop power supply and UPS desktop power supply and UPS designed to support any residential FTTX Indoor or Outdoor ONT